E-Commerce is the buying and selling of products or services over the Internet. Forrester Research estimates that the United States online retail industry will be worth $279 billion in 2015.
Although one can argue the benefits of being able to physically touch and examine a product and perhaps even try it out before making an in-store purchase, online shoppers are finding that the benefits of purchasing products via the Internet are much greater because of the convenience of being able to shop at any hour as well as the ability to quickly gather product information and reviews and compare prices.
At THAT Agency, our understanding of the online buyer’s habits and requirements is crucial in designing and developing an e-Commerce solution. Our background in e-Commerce systems ranges from integrating open-source solutions to building reliable custom e-Commerce solutions specific to our client’s needs.
All of the e-Commerce systems we develop are:
- Secured with an SSL online security certificate
- Search-engine friendly
- Fully customized to your corporate branding
- Comprehensive, including a multitude of features and plug-ins for a customized solution
E-Commerce Web Development Services at a Glance
- Creation of an implementation roadmap
- Development and merchant integration
- SSL installation
- Quality assurance testing
- Internal usability study
- Deployment of solution to final production environment
Contact us today to see how THAT Agency can get your online storefront up and running.