Print production refers to the act of utilizing paper, or like material, and applying a design with ink. To most, the term “interactive design” would not apply to print production; however, the design team at THAT Agency disagrees.
Our group of talented and experienced graphic designers has the ability not only to create an interactive online presence but also to extend the brand definition to the offline market, creating identities (logos, letterhead, and signage), collateral systems, selling environments, packaging, and more. In doing so, we do not limit focus to the “interaction”; more importantly, we push for the resulting action or reaction.
Whatever your goal, whether it’s to prompt calls from an eye-catching brochure or to garner impressive results in brand awareness from a viral ad campaign, THAT Agency can provide the services of a traditional print design firm–but with an interactive edge.
Print Production Services at a Glance
- Creation of suggested color palette for the design piece
- Visual design creation
- Information architecture and layout creation
- Application of creative direction to the design comps
- Application of graphic design principles
- Preparation and organization of files for production
- Digital and offset printer recommendations
Contact us today to see what THAT Agency can do to expand your brand’s reach into the offline realm.